2010/12/31

Happy New Year

Happy new year! Today is the last day in a year. The meaningful thing is that past this year Taiwan will be 100 years old. Let us celebrate it together. According to the report, this year the firecrackers at Taipei 101 will be amazingly. The government invited a famous knowing exploded art mast setting this fire show. I can’t wait to see the new type show will be. I can’t sleep well at night because I’m so excited. The other reason is I have so many assignments I hadn’t done yet. What a nightmare! I think that I can’t finish it at tonight. If I had written journal every week I shouldn’t have this terrible consequent. It’s 5 degree centigrade outside today. But the cold weather can’t stop the passion in our mind. My friends and I am going to Taipei 101 crossing this year together. I wish all of the Taiwan people have a wonderful night. (157words)

1 則留言:

  1. This new year seems pretty challenging to you.
    Brenda

    回覆刪除