2010/12/29

Happy Memories with Dear Brother

For visiting my brother, I took a two days trip to Keelung in September. After I arrived, my brother took me to the famous Miaokou Night Market. We ate many different kinds of food such as Pan-Fried Dumplings, Tofu pudding and the sandwiches. All of them were delicious and yummy. The second day, we went to Jin San to eat duck meat. We also went to the old street in Jin San. There were many hawkers at both side of the street. They sold many varied things. Some of them sold umbrella and some of them sold clothes but most of them sold foods. Moreover, we had palatable duck meat at a restaurant and bought many tasty egg rolls after we had lunch. Then we went back to Keelung and had coffee in Sarbucks. While we were having coffee, we chatted with each other. Both of us enjoyed the time. After that we had fabulous hot pot for dinner.
I really thanks for him that took care of me and introduce his friends to me during these two days. During these two days, we talked many topics. I liked to chat with him because he never forced me to accept his opinion. The most important is that he always has patience to hear what I want to say and gives me his suggestions. I really appreciated. When I get into trouble, he always tries his best to help me without asking benefits. To be honest, I treated him bad sometimes but he never got angry with me. When we were children, we always accompany each other because our parents were busy. Without doubt, he took good care of me. I still remember that I fell down the stairs and hurt my knees badly when I studied in elementary school. As soon as he heard that I was hurt, he took me to the dispensary immediately. When I felt boring, he would make me laugh. When I felt sad, he would cheer me up. When I shared the happiness with him, he would feel happy for me.
Although sometime we still had different point of view on things, we try our best to communicate with each other. Even both of us were in bad mood. For example, once we had different opinion on which day that we should go back to Taipei. It was really a hard time at first. Then we discussed with each other and found the balance between our different points of  view. After we met each other half way then, we got the answer that both of us were satisfied.
As time goes by, I found that he was one of the important people in my life. Needless to say, it was my pleasure that could be his sister. Hope we can accompany and share the happiness and sadness with each other no matter what happened. I will keep out happy memories in my mind. (494)



1 則留言: