2013/12/30

Two of my favorite festivals

  Christmas is one of my favorite festivals in the year. Although it is not Chinese festival, the streets are still decorated with many decorations. I love to walk on these streets and I can feel warm and happiness on peoples’ face. I also love to buy some candies to my friends and family. I love to share and feel they are also happy as I am. In this Christmas, my friends and I celebrate in Dazzling Café. It is a beautiful place and the famous food is honey toast. The meals are great and we have fun there. We play the interesting game, Heaven and Hell. Everyone needs to prepare two gifts. One is the good present of heaven which you buy and the other one is the present of hell which is useless from your home but other people can use this present. It’s really funny game and we laugh at each person’s reaction after they pick out their choice. I love my present which I choose and I’m really happy to have these good friends. They give me a wonderful Christmas and make my life become colorful!

  The other one of my favorite festival is Chinese New Year which is coming after Christmas. I can feel people are full of hopeful feeling in the New Year. Every New Year means the new and wonderful beginning. People wish and hope themselves will have better life than last year. Moreover, I can see people are warmer in New Year eve and they hug with each other, say something blessing on the phone and say out loud “Happy New Year” to strangers. I really love these beautiful scenes. Do you have any wishes in the New Year? I hope my family, my friends, and others who I love can live happily and well in the New Year, and then I wish that I can be more diligent to make my dream come true and become a better person. Hope you have a wonderful New Year. Happy New Year!

(342)

沒有留言:

張貼留言