2011/09/27

Two Unforgettable Concerts




This year I watched two concerts in 22 and 28, May. One was “NICONICO Daikaigi”; another was “ASIAN NEW STORY LIVE 2”. Both of them were awesome for me. I could not forget any part, any second in my memory. It was life-enhancing.

Both of these concerts were come from Japan. All the performers, including singer, dancer and instrumentalist, were Japanese. They were all the users in NICONICO; they upload their works including singing, musical instrument playing and dancing video. Some performers are amazing; they are amateur but have professional skill. Many of them publish CDs, and sometimes the sales volumes are better than artists. Because of amateur, they still have another job; even now many correlative concerts are hold, it is still hard if we cannot go to Japan join the concerts.

NICONICO Daikaigi was a concert held by a large website called NICONICO. The word NICONICO in Japanese means smile, and Daikagi means a big convention. This concert was more official than “ASIAN NEW STORY LIVE”. Because NICONICO is a company, same as they held in Japan, at the beginning in the concert they gave new information about their new function to all users. After the introductions, it started the performance part. Some of my favorite singers joined this concert; I could not hold my tears when I heard they were singing.

ASIAN NEW STORY LIVE was held by an instrumentalist who plays piano called Zimuin-G, also a performer joined in NICONICO Daikaigi. This time was the second time he held the concert. The notion which he wants to hold in Taiwan is because he thought Japan had many concert about NICONICO’s performers, Taiwan’s users are the second most than Japan, “Why Taiwan had no any kinds of concert? That is unfair!!” he said. This time one of the performers he invited is my most favorite male singer. I was so glad that a can watch he on the stage and listen to his vocal and song. Same as watching NICONICO Dikaigi, when my favorite singer came on the stage, I was in tears.

Both two concerts impressed me a lot. The professional skill they showed was excellent. All performers were gracious and friendly. If they will hold next time, no matter what happened, I will against all odds to join it.

384 words

1 則留言: