2011/06/06

Lynn Lynn- a charming girl

   Lynn Lynn- a charming girl
     The first time when I heard her name is from my band member, Become, a guitarist and a Japanese department student. He told me she is a bass who although not an old hand, she learned very concentrate and quick. And a thing what the most surprised me is she is also study in English department and is the same grade with me. The second time I heard her name is my senior want to prepare a show and he ask me to help him. And I heard her name at that time because the senior also ask her to help. Unfortunately, the show was canceled. So I still hadn’t the chance to see her… Next time I heard this name was in American literature class. LynnLynn borrowed the text book from B in English poetry class, but she couldn’t give it back to B because B always absent in the class. So she gave A, my friend, the text book in American literature class. So A gave B’s book to me and asked me to give the text book to B. Then I heard her name, “Leo, please express my friend LynnLynn’s appreciation to B” A said.
     The first time I see her is when we are practicing band’s songs. She has a good shape and dark skin color. She’s about 170cm tall with her long legs. The most important thing is her beautiful eyes…a pair of big, circle and speak-able eyes. I heard that she is not so experienced band player but when I saw her playing the bass with her concentrate face. I notice that she spread a kind of attraction power, just like there is a lot of softly yellow light around her.
     We practice together a lot of times for a show which is hot-music club holding. The show day is coming, and we have the perfect ending with our show. In fact, when we are on stage, I almost can’t leave my eyes on any her action and her facial expression. She is such a fatal attraction!
She is Scorpio person, who may have a complicate mind. Although I have good interaction in daily life and talking on the phone very often with her, she still didn’t express anything difference in her appearance. I send her message she will send back to me, I call her she never refuse to hang up my calling and when we are talking, she never show her impatience because my bad language expression skill. So I have to guess and guess her mind, it cause me cannot concentrate in my studying. Recent day, I think my brain is composes by her, and I almost can’t stop to think about her. But I know if I do something without clearly thinking, I will lose chance to have any friendship with her. So, what should I do, now?

words:483

沒有留言:

張貼留言